Freitag, 23. Januar 2009

Knitting Time

I love knitting - but is has to be a special time of the year and I have to be in a special mood. I think knitting is kind of relaxing, isn't it?

Ich liebe stricken - aber es muss irgendwie in einer bestimmten Zeit im Jahr sein und meine Stimmung muss stimmen. Ich finde, stricken ist irgendwie total entspannend, oder?





Since super long scarfes are totally "en vogue" this year, i decieded to do one of thouse. The special thing about this one is, that a man it is going to wear it... But so far my kitty is posing with it :-)

Da super lange Schals diese Saison total "en vogue" sind, habe ich mich entschlossen, so einer zu stricken. Das Besondere an diesem hier ist, dass er von einem Mann getragen wird... Aber, bis er ganz fertig ist, posiert schon mal unser Büsi damit ;-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Karin! Welcome to blogland. It's very addictive. :-) Love the knitting pic with the kitty. I always wanted to learn to knit. I crochet, but I never could master those 2 needles.

    AntwortenLöschen